Saturday, July 13, 2013

How to stop puppy chewing my wires?

Our new springer is 11 weeks.
I'm the one training her and she is really bright. She's learned sit, come, stay and is working toilet training

My only issue is that she's taken a liking to wires. The first few night we had her she chewed my epilator wire. Which we fixed. About a week ago I forgot to put my kindle wire away and she ate through that, luckily it wasn't plugged in.

Last night was the last straw when she'd started on my lamp, this was plugged in and she'd nearly got to the copper (is it copper?) part, I do put wires out of sight now but this one was hidden and she found it out.
I'm not too fussed about replacing or fixing things, I'm just worried that she'll bite into one like that again and I'll wake up to a frazzled dog.

She is actually hunting them out and trying to put ones that are fixed onto the wall off, what technique can I do to stop this? She's doing it while I'm asleep, obviously out of boredom.

См. статью: How to stop puppy chewing my wires?