Monday, July 29, 2013

How to Get YouTube For kindle Fire HD?

So, I Have A Kindle Fire HD. When you went on the youtube site.you can view all the videos. But, now you can't.it says this video is not available on this device for every video. I got all my favorite youtuber apps like PewDiePie, Smosh, Olga Kay, Jenna Marbles… but the apps take me right to the internet. Which really sucks. And if I go on the sites like 4shares, 1mobile anything like that… I download it and it said Cannot Open File. OR like Panda App, When I try to download youtube… it just crashes. I can't root my kindle either.So I need help. How can I get YouTube and view those videos? Oh and one more thing, I don't like the apps because they just let you view the video and not comment and like or favorite. HELP!!! -L

См. статью: How to Get YouTube For kindle Fire HD?