Sunday, July 21, 2013

How to figure out Wifi password?

So, I have a Kindle, but my sister put a password and I have no idea what it is. I tried every single thing I could think of and I still haven't figured it out. I can't ask her or my mom because I will get in major trouble.My mom doesn't let me on the computer anymore and I don't know why. I never did anything to betray my moms trust or anything like that. The reason why I need help is because I'm not allowed out of the house, only to go to a family's home. I can't go hang out with friends, or call them. The only way I can talk to them is online and I need help to figure out what the Wi-Fi password is. I don't know the number to call the people that know the Wi-Fi password, if there are people who know. I've tried figuring it out on the computer from YouTube, but it didn't work.So please help me out!

См. статью: How to figure out Wifi password?