Monday, July 15, 2013

How often do pregnant rabbits go over their due date and kindle successfully?

I have never had much luck with breeding, except when I was looking after a litter for other breeders. However, this litter is due from my newest doe who has had successful litters before (I looked after her last one) and now she's gone overdue. We are on the 31st day TODAY, and my experience has led me to never trust that its going to be successful if they pass today with no babies.
She's definitely pregnant, very clear in her developed size and behaviour since she was bred. She has pulled tufts of fur, but hasn't done any actual lining yet.
How often do rabbits go over their due date and still give birth to a successful (live) litter?
Thanks.

См. статью: How often do pregnant rabbits go over their due date and kindle successfully?