Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How come my kindle doesn't appear on my computer when I plug it in via USB?

Okay, well, I forgot my password to my kindle and I've been trying to access it with what I think it was, but I can't seem to remember. I don't want to reset it and lose my data, so I decided to transfer all my files onto my computer so when I reset it, I can transfer back to the kindle, but when I plugged it into my computer, the kindle didn't show up on my computer! I checked the amazon help and I did what it told me to do, but it still doesn't appear on my computer. I haven't contacted them yet, because I decided that I wanted to ask here. If there are any other solutions, like how to access my kindle without needing the password (which I think is impossible).

I really hope I can some solutions here. Thanks for all of you suggest something! ^_^

См. статью: How come my kindle doesn't appear on my computer when I plug it in via USB?