Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gift idea for a movie buff/book worm?

So my father's birthday is Saturday and I don't know what to get him. I usually just give him a gift card to a book store he loves to go to. But it is always awkward, because my birthday is the day before his. Neither of us ever know what to get the other so we each give money. The thing is, he makes more money than me and typically gives $100. I can't afford to give that amount in a gift, and honestly this year I could use the money if he does give me that. (My phone is messed up and needs to be replaced/fixed.)

I was wondering what a good gift idea would be for a person who loves to read/watch and collect books and movies.

He usually buys every book and movie he wants so it's hard to tell what he does and doesn't have. He also has a kindle and blu-ray and subscriptions for Netflix, Hulu so those things are out…

См. статью: Gift idea for a movie buff/book worm?