Saturday, July 27, 2013

Does modern combat 4 work on.?

Ok, so I got an iPod touch 4g about a year ago then I got into a series of games called "modern combat" by gameloft. (Maybe not many ppl are familiar with it) any way, it is extremely difficult to play a fps on a tiny little screen, so I decided to save up for an iPad mini. Well, that idea lasted a couple of days before I relised how long it would take me to save up for one. The only reason I wanted one was because its so much easier to play a fps on a big screen than a small screen.So I was just wondering if anyone new or had this game on their "kindle fire hd"? Cus it would take a lot less time to save up for a kindle fire hd than it would an iPad mini, since they generally do the same thing.So just tell me if u know if this game is available on kindle… Thx

См. статью: Does modern combat 4 work on.?