Sunday, July 7, 2013

Does the Kindle fire 1st gen have built in wifi? im so confused!

My nook tablet has recently decided to stop being awesome and screw up all the time so im looking into getting a kindle fire, im looking into the first generation because of the great price. I know the description says it has "amazon silk" or built in wifi, but i dont understand. The reviews talk about connecting to wifi and hotspots… so does it not have wifi in the tablet? Im mainly concerned about getting a texting app. I cannot use my phone, temporarily, and i have been using my nook textnow app to communicate. Will i be able to use this "built in wifi" to send and recieve messages with an app similar to this? Please help me, im honestly very very comfused.

См. статью: Does the Kindle fire 1st gen have built in wifi? im so confused!