Monday, July 22, 2013

Does Kindle allow you to move through chapters or pages in an instant?

I have a story that I hope to get it into Kindle Serials, but I figure I should take advantage of the one shot Kindle stories as those you don't need to get approval. I figure that I should get familiar with the system first before I invest into it.

However, I don't want to write regular stories. I want to aim a different direction. I want to create a detective story but I want the reader to be the detective. Yes, I'm going to make a game book where you have to look for clues and uncover the mystery.As you know, a game book gives you choices to make in the form of going to a different page. I don't have a Kindle so I need to know is it possible to switch from one page or chapter quickly?

См. статью: Does Kindle allow you to move through chapters or pages in an instant?