Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cant watch youtube on kindle fire anymore?

I was watching a video on youtube and then it froze on me like it tends to do but this time after i reset it it told me to pick a browser. Either "silk" or "people". I chose silk knowing it was my browser and when i did i went back to youtube and then entire screen was like how it is on my mac.It did this at times and normally when put in what video i want to watch it switches back to the kindle version. This time it didn't and it says need to download the newest adobe flash player in order to watch. Now i cant watch any videos. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.either by giving me a step by step way to fix it or just a shortcut or something in order to get to it. Thanks.

См. статью: Cant watch youtube on kindle fire anymore?