Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why is unrequited love painful? Will I ever get over it?

I met this guy in 8th year at our school in Australia. Needless to say, we became somewhat good friends. We'd talk everyday, tell each other everything, etc. I was a year older, so when I got into secondary school a year a head of him, I went one way and he went the other. We both fell into different groups, found different interests, and we both just fell out. I got so depressed over it because I missed him and developed feelings for him, but I was so upset with myself and how I was living my life that I had no courage to do anything about it.
He hasn't made an attempt to talk to me; I'm the one ALWAYS trying to re-kindle a dead relationship, but nothing happens.
I've gotten terrible depressed because of how much I love him and how much I miss him. I don't enjoy the same things anymore, I feel sick to my stomach every day, whenever I hear his name it feels like something punched me in the stomach. Everyone keeps telling me "it'll get better", though it hasn't in THREE YEARS.

I'm just so… devastated. I have no confidence to do anything; I *** hate where my life is taking me.

См. статью: Why is unrequited love painful? Will I ever get over it?