Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My kindle won't let me sign in to my account?

Every time I put in my information from my amazon that I made it tells me "theemail adress or password you entered does not match any amazon account on record. Please try again later or visit www.kindle.com/support/ please help

Also i can log on to my account online and it's working fine online but everytime i try to log into my kindle it won't work. I don't know why it won't work

i can't even buy anything because i can't log in .. HELP
Added (1). Never mind now it is saying there is an error, it won't let me log in.i have the right password, i just typed it wrong earlier but it's now saying that an eror has occured while registering your kindle… and i typed it in like 10 times and the same result happened.

См. статью: My kindle won't let me sign in to my account?