Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Why do they always say this.?

Ok so im 14 years old and weight 230 pounds i know im working on it trust me. Whenever i tell my mom im on a diet or not eating a certain food or candy she says you dont need to diet… same with my sister i downloaded a book on my kindle for free and it was something like the flat tummy diet or something and she saw it and she said did you download this… i didnt know what to do i said no then shes like who did then and i said i dont know maybe mom, then i grabbed my kindle away it was SUPER awkwaaard i know im fat and i dont like it i seem to stay at 230-240 pounds though… its like i exercise enough to burn off only the food i eat. Why do they say that though i obviously need to diet i just need a plan, schools over in a couple days so i think i have a plan for the summer. Also iam super shy and awkward and very insecure and im about 5'6 5'6 1/2 or so im not sure. Please no mean comments im already depressed about it and about to cry as it is. Thanks!
Added (1). My sister is 24 and not morbidly obese.my mom is overweight but she is 50 and we weigh about the same.

См. статью: Why do they always say this.?