Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's are some fun games to play in the car?

We are going from North Carolina back to Pennsylvania.It's a long car trip and my sister is 6 and is always saying how bored she is. I'm 16 and I want to make the car ride easy for everyone, so I'm trying to find ways for us all to get along. On the way to Carolina we played the ABC game with road signs, but she wasn't all the interested. I'm not sure if she'll participate in any of the games, so games that could be played at her age level would be appreciated, but aren't necessary (I can make her feel like she's helping, even though she's not). I am very fortunate in having an Ipod, kindle, and laptop, but they do get boring after awhile. I have already thought of watching movies and playing games on my devices, but the movies didn't work out so well and I'll get car sick playing games. If you can think of any, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!:)

См. статью: What's are some fun games to play in the car?