Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Instagram won't let me follow people?

I've had my account for a while now, and I've never had any problems until about a week ago. Now, the app won't let me follow more than 50 or 60 people a day even though I try. I've tried refreshing, reinstalling, logging out and in, turning off my kindle fire for a few hours, but nothing seems to work! I wake up in the morning, maybe follow some people, and then I go to school. When I come back and try following more people, the button will turn green for a few seconds then go back to blue. The only way it works is if I turn it off overnight, and that's really annoying. I've tried contacting Instagram about the problem, but they haven't responded. This doesn't happen to my other friends. How do I fix it?
Thanks! (BTW, in case you were wondering, my instagram is ducky4646)

См. статью: Instagram won't let me follow people?