Monday, June 3, 2013

How to delete books off my kindle?

Im looking to free up some memory on my kindle and delete the books that I don't like, can anyone help as I don't know how to do it. There doesn't seem to be a way to do it on the device… do I have to go online or something?
Added (1). Jonathan I'm sorry if you thought I thumped you down but that wasn't me and if it was I'm sorry it was a mistake because I looked up what you gave me and it was useful, however, I forgot to mention it was a kindle touch and what the girl on youtube had was different than mine so I was still unsure how to do it. Thanks so much for answering though and if you can tell me how to do it on a kindle touch that would be much appreciated.
Sorry if you don't see this, its the only way I know how to tell you.

См. статью: How to delete books off my kindle?