Monday, June 3, 2013

Can you tell me why i always have this kind of dream?

A week ago, i had a nightmare about my alarm clock and when i woke up i was cuddling it.then saturday night i had a nightmare that my kindle was hacked and it came to attack or kill me.last night i had a dream that i was some kind of agent that was being kidnapped.
i watch a lot of james bond movies.i am afraid of talking toys, i cant be in my bedroom alone during the day because i am afraid one of my puffle plushes are going to come to life and attack me. i dont like alarm clocks, and sometimes electronics and hacking freak me out. i also want to be a secret agent as my career in life.
can someone tell me why i am having these dreams and how i can get over a fear of toys coming to life and attacking me? i am going into 7th grade and i cant take it anymore.

См. статью: Can you tell me why i always have this kind of dream?