Friday, June 7, 2013

Can Windows 8 be used without all the apps?

I'm looking into buying a new computer in a few months (not right off the bat, but it a few months), and during my computer browsing, I noticed that the new Windows 8 runs more like an iPad or Kindle than a computer.To each their own, but when I want to buy a computer, I want a *computer* - not an iPad look-alike; if I wanted an iPad, I'd be looking for one.

Is there a way to use/format Windows 8 to look and behave more like 'traditional' Windows? Or do I have to resort to looking for a computer with Windows 7?

Or, if anyone knows, are there going to be new Windows releases that don't have that silly app screen?

P.S. Any rude or snide remarks will be reported, and deleted as SPAM.

См. статью: Can Windows 8 be used without all the apps?