Saturday, May 18, 2013

What's the best tablet under $200?

I love the iPad, but it is out of my price range.So, I have started looking at other brands, and am not sure which to lean towards, as all seem to have problems, and fall short. For the price, I know that they will fall short, so, that question goes back to you- which is best? I've seen Kindle Fire HDs (longer battery life than regular Fire is my reason for looking) refurbished with a warranty for about $100 delivered on one website, and I'm partial to my Kindle Touch. Mainly, it would be for reading, emails, surfing the web, and such.
Added (1). I'd prefer to buy from an established US company that is well known.It's a lot of money to me, and while the site Korn sent me to seemed okay, I just know nothing about them, or their products. Thanks, guys!

См. статью: What's the best tablet under $200?