Friday, May 24, 2013

Opinions on my prospective book cover, please?

The exact release date is still a mystery, yet it grows inevitably nearer day by day.

Here is a prospective book cover for my novel Ghostvision.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96373496@N07/8818551592/

Autumn Faust is a seventeen year old girl who can see ghosts but can't talk about her ability with anyone because her mother believes her "ghostvision" is caused by mental illness.In the two days prior to the arrival of a blizzard, Autumn becomes embroiled in the paranormal investigation of a local ghost legend revolving around a girl who died in a blizzard in 1978. The ghost of the girl is known locally as the Ice B*tch, and she is rumored to wander the farmland south of town during heavy snows. The Ice B*tch is reputed to have possessed young women in the past and driven them into violent psychoses.

The farmhouse property in which the dead girl lived figures prominently into the story.

What would be your opinion of a cover like this attached to a book being sold exclusively on Kindle? I'm not asking for feedback on the blurb… I just wrote that so you'd have some context explaining why I chose the imagery I did.

Thanks for your honest feedback.

-Occulty
Added (1). (((Meds)))… I don't know how! :'''(

(((Alikat)))
Added (2). Faith: Thanks for looking at it.
Added (3). Faith: Thanks for looking at it.

См. статью: Opinions on my prospective book cover, please?