Monday, May 27, 2013

My Fiance Spends Too Much Time On Her Kindle?

I love my fiance' and respect everything she does in the utmost manner. I like that she has hobbies and definitely like that she reads and enjoys it. She is a huge fan of Manga and Anime in general. But I have noticed over the past month or so she has been spending an extremely higher amount of time on her kindle reading these stories (and when I mean more time I mean 6 - 7 hours per day straight without getting up for almost anything).

When I approach her about it and tell her how it makes me feel she gets very frustrated and stops and comes to see what I am doing. I hope I don't sound selfish I just don't want this to progressively get worse and worse to the point where we dont spend any more time together… What should I do?

См. статью: My Fiance Spends Too Much Time On Her Kindle?