Saturday, May 11, 2013

Is getting back with my ex a good idea?

This is a really strange situation ive been dropped in, me and her were together for 4 years everyday only the 2 years in the middle we were together the other year at the begining and the end we were best friends. Shes started dating my bestfriend for 2 years which caused alot of problems between me and him and we stopped talking for a period of time then re-kindled are friendship, they broke up and he hates me again because he thinks that I conspired against him to break them up when really she came crying to me telling me she doesnt want to be with him and he is controlling.

So now me and her have been spending time together again and i kinda have feelings for her.Im not really sure if its feelings or if i just want to sleep with her.

Im really not looking for someone to make a decision for me im just curious what other people would do.

См. статью: Is getting back with my ex a good idea?