Friday, May 10, 2013

How to make this relationship work again?

It was all going well with my girlfriend until we ended this semester (we are both in college) now we are at home for summer nd d relationship has lost its spark. I can't go see her cuz her parents are quite protective, her location is quite distant plus I don't really have much money to take her to have a good time, I don't like telling her I don't have money («but scratch dis, it doesn't rilly matter) how do I up the ante nd re kindle this relationship.she's 17 I'm 20 cause even when I call she does must of the talking, I want to talk more connect with her more, make her laugh. I talk to some girls though nd sometimes I know what to say but with her (my gf) I just kinda blank out. I don't think this is normal, I rilly love her nd I don't want our relationship too die :(… so what d problem ?, how do I solve this problem, is it me? it your say… thank you

См. статью: How to make this relationship work again?