Monday, May 6, 2013

How to be courageous when coming out this week?

Okay… let's see… I found out I was a lesbian 12 months ago. I told all of my friends (and then some) within this 12-month frame. I even told my mother… but she prayed the devil out of my body… and that is where things go south - or north - it doesn't matter.

Today I decided that I will tell my mother because I'm having very crazy thoughts about unforgivable actions. I told my friend CC that I will write a letter, give it to my mother when she drops me off at school and DEMAND she doesn't read it until she is at work, then in school I post on facebook that I'm gay.

The word will spread and she cannot condemn it because everyone will know… I'm worried about being disowned a bit. I'm worried about being abused - by her. I'm worried about the church and my extended family…

Anyway I can have the courage to write a simple letter and hand it to her? Anyway that can reassure I won't throw up in first hour after I do?

P.S I downloaded yesterday a lgbt news app that actually told my mother I gotten it! I somehow convinced her (which wasn't hard) that I never seen the app before in my life and had no idea at all how it got on my kindle. Seriously it was so easy I actually wanted to hit the stupid out of her. Thought you should know. P. S

См. статью: How to be courageous when coming out this week?