Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Feeling guilty about receiving expensive gifts?

Okay first of all I'm not trying to brag or show off and if you get the impression that I am, I apologize.
I always feel like my dad is jealous of gifts, especially electronics, that I get. More specifically, I have gotten an iPhone, a iPod touch, a Kindle fire and a Macbook Pro and he always seems jealous and bitter when I first get them. When I got my iPhone I gave him my old iPod touch, because he really wanted one and I no longer needed it.
Recently I got an iPad as a graduation present and he seemed really annoyed and it makes me feel guilty. I'm giving away my Kindle fire to my mother because I no longer need it and she loves to read. I really don't hoard things I don't need anymore - I try and share them. I don't understand why he doesn't buy one for himself if he really wants one because he could technically afford it if he wanted to. How can I stop feeling guilty?

См. статью: Feeling guilty about receiving expensive gifts?