Thursday, May 30, 2013

Do you have summer reading list?

I'm homeschooled so I'm not sure what public schools do but some of my friends in school have summer reading lists. I have never done this becuase mainly I love to read & I read everything.

Bored since I've sprained my ankle I looked online for high school reading lists & came across this site
https://arkansashomeschool.org/index.php/free-info/curriculum-resources/high-school-reading-list/

Am I total nerd since I have already read most of these? I'm 16 & read some of these books before 13.

There are other suggestions on other sites too which have books I haven't read so I'm going to try to find them for my Kindle so I can start reading them now. I guess I am a nerd.lol

Does your school have a summer reading list you must read during the summer before school? What is it and what books are on it? I may want to read them too.
Added (1). Of Course I read books I stumble across. I read everything. We usually go to the library twice a week and I pick out books. I was just wondering about reading lists required by public or private schools.
Added (2). Thank you Hopeful. I was hoping you would answer because I know you also like to read.

I have read A Separate Peace & To Kill a Mockingbird. I'll try some of the others.

См. статью: Do you have summer reading list?