Thursday, May 9, 2013

Do you believe that Text To Speech is a help feature to improve someone English?

I have a Kindle Touch and it has the feature Text To Speech which allows me to read the book while listening somebody (computer voice but close to the human voice) reading it to me as well.It has 3 speeds. I use the slower speed as I want to be able to read slowly and focusing on the text as well.Do you believe that this feature is useful or not? A teacher of mine told me that it was useless and that I should purchase the audiobook instead. Well that's a nice option, but first you have to pay for it then secondly the speech goes fast so I won't be able to read the text deeply as I would with the Text To Speech on my Kindle that has 3 speeds. What is your take on that please? Thx for your suggestion and your time.

См. статью: Do you believe that Text To Speech is a help feature to improve someone English?