Saturday, May 18, 2013

Digital photo album or device that can hold 1, 000's of pictures?

See I'm a bit of a shutterbug and have 1, 000's of photos. I want to be able to take them and share them wherever I go but I don't want to have print them all out, or keep them on a flash drive, or a computer, or anything of that nature. I would like something smaller but not a tiny screen. Somewhere around the same size as my roommates Kindle Fire that can hold that many photos and make it to where I can easily organize them into different folder/sections. Also I'd prefer for it to be no more than something around a 100 dollars or less if possible. Any suggestions? Basically something to just replace a ton of real life photo albums…

См. статью: Digital photo album or device that can hold 1, 000's of pictures?