Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why get a 32gb tablet over a 16gb?

I'm trying to decide whether to get a google nexus 10 over google play (16gb and $400) or just go to my local staples (32gb and $500). Yeah, there's no expandable storage. And yeah, twice the space. But for $100 more? Hm…

I have a kindle fire hd right now and I only use 3gb.It would be hard for me to fill up just 16gb. But, the nexus 10 is really good and I can see it lasting for a while… and with the screen, I may be tempted to download movies for camp this summer, something I've never done.

Convince me to take the easy route and just go to the store! Or not.
Added (1). Also one more thing: I'm a tech geek. I recycle (sell and buy better) my electronic products pretty quickly. The 32 gb would give it some resale value… but just the same as the 16gb so maybe that makes a difference, maybe not.

См. статью: Why get a 32gb tablet over a 16gb?