Monday, April 15, 2013

Who is in the wrong in this situation?

Okay, so me and my sister (both in high school), lost 10 pounds. The whole family kept going on and on about her weight loss, but said nothing about mine.It hurt me, and I began dieting even more… Even though I was already an appropriate weight.My sister got mad and apparently me working out got on my nerves.So she got on her kindle and was talking bad about me to her boyfriend, saying I was annoying and such. Although I don't know why me dieting is hurting her. I was looking through her kindle, although I shouldn't have been, and found the notes of her talking about me. I confronted her and she's saying its no big deal. But I never talk bad about her, and it hurts to see that she would do that to me.

См. статью: Who is in the wrong in this situation?