Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What should I price my eBook? - 1

I'm planning to write a story. I'm an unknown teen who has never been published, but I am going to take advantage of Kindle Direct Publishing and try to make some money for doing what I love. I don't mean to sound pompous in any way, but I'm actually a very, very good writer, at least when it comes to fiction.

So, this is going to be a novella length e-book, though it is possible it may reach novel length, so it's not going to be in any way short.It is going to be a horror story, and the ultimate horror story. I mean, I'm going to try to GO THERE and make this one of the most disturbing, intense stories that you will ever read.

So, considering I make this promise and do a decent amount of amateur advertising (at which I am skilled) on YouTube and other sites, about where should I price my eBook? I was thinking about3 to 4 dollars. I know it's a little high, but I'm going to really put my all into this story.

Please be honest. If my cover promises one of the most disturbing horror stories you will read, and it is priced at about 3-4 bucks, would you purchase it? Thanks for any input.

См. статью: What should I price my eBook? - 1