Saturday, April 20, 2013

The wifi on my 1st generation Kindle Fire won't connect!

It's been working since I got it 2 years ago with flying colors, the internet was fast, downloading books was easy, and emails were a snap. But, since yesterday the wifi has begun to act erratically. The only way to make it work is to turn off my router and modem, then turn them back on again. Yet after I do that, if I turn my device off it screws up the wifi, and when I turn it back on again I have to go through the whole process again. I've already tried turning off my Kindle, hard-rebooting my Kindle, re-doing all my passwords and making sure they were right, reseting all my passwords, and seeing that there weren't too many devices hooked up to my wifi at one time. Nothing works! I've already looked at the Amazon trouble-shooting website and there's nothing there. I'm very upset about my beloved Kindle, any suggestions?

См. статью: The wifi on my 1st generation Kindle Fire won't connect!