Friday, April 19, 2013

My husband cheated on me for a year what do I do?

In early February my at the time fiancee and I had a domestic dispute I left the house with my daughter. I was devastated and really wanted my daughter to know it was not all right for him to treat me like that. I needed time to cool off, he called me all the time crying, begging me to come back. I eventually started talking to him Again in early April and we quickly re-kindled our relationship however with a lot of changes. I got an apartment and told him I would not lay in a bed with him or live with him until we got married and we went to counseling. He agreed to everything cried a lot saying he thought I would never come back. During this time one day he told me about a time in march he got so drunk that the bartender "bobbie" gave him a lift home.At the time I thought it was odd because in the 4 years I have known him I have never seen him drunk, and just the way he said it was like there was more to it, but I didn't press him, in fact I told him that we were apart then. We went through counseling, and got married in August, I moved back in, and looked forward to happy ever after. That is until this march (two weeks ago) when Bobbie came to the house demanding to know exactly what I was to my husband. I had my suspicions for a while. I had found text messages, and he would go away all the time. I tried talking to him twice about it told him the text messages weren't alright, and she had admitted knowing we were married "she wished we weren't" he said ok, then put his phone on password protect. I again ask him what he was hiding? No answer except to say his phone was like his wallet. Then she showed up and confirmed all my suspicions. He was there too, said very little finally looked at her and told her I love my wife please leave.she did. I needed some space so I went for a drive. He wanted to know if I was coming back I told him yes. How can I ever trust him again, what should I do? He's denying that it went on for a year. I don't believe

См. статью: My husband cheated on me for a year what do I do?