Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kindle Fire Set Up and Costs - UK?

I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question, but I want to get a Kindle Fire, but I don't know if there are any monthly costs that come with it like a phone with a contract. The Amazon advert says they come fully 'tuned up' but I don't see how they work straight from the box. How to they connect? Do you just buy one and they link up free to any available wifi? The ads don't tell you about this. I have a laptop which I use, but it is rather heavy. I only want something to take in my bag that does 'google', the newspapers, and email etc. I thought this might be good. However, I don't want any extra contracts. I have broadband via BT at home. Please will someone explain how this works? Thanks!

См. статью: Kindle Fire Set Up and Costs - UK?