Monday, April 8, 2013

Is it possible? I have hope?

Okay, I'm 16 (17 in 2 months) and about a month ago, me and my 15 year old girlfriend broke up. We dated for 7 months.It was a tough time for both of us. Yous see, we both go to different schools, but they aren't THAT far away. We only got to see eachother once a week, which was good i suppose because we weren't smothering eachother. We're now best friends, and are very close. We still have those feelings hidden in us, we just need to re kindle them. She broke up with me because; she was stressed over her exams this year (junior cert), doesnt want to be in a serious, committed relationship until she's older, and because she just was all worked up at the time as well. We were eachothers first love. I wonder if we gave eachother time, but stayed close friends, in the next 4 or so years, we can get back together for good? Like marriage and all. I'm quite protective of her ( at a party one of my drunk mates hit her by accident and i killed him, not literally though lol) She knows that I care for her, and I care for her. She doesn't realise some things as well keep in mind.By this I mean that she doesn't realise that no other guy is like me, and that if she lost me, she wouldn't know what to do. I would be the happiest guy on earth if, in the end, we got back together for good. I wouldnt care what would happen along the way, but if we just fell in love again in the end, my life would be complete. What we have now even, is very special. I just wonder where to take it from here. What are your verdicts/thoughts? Please don't be negative in your answers, thanks :)

См. статью: Is it possible? I have hope?