Friday, April 5, 2013

I don't understand him does he like me?

Ok so there is this guy and he is a senior and I'm a sophomore (both in high school) (btw sorry for the errors I'm on my kindle fire) anyway so we did the musical together and he was my dance partner so he lifted me up and I caught him staring at me a lot i mean A LOT! and when we made eyecontact he didn't look away like most people do when they get caught staring he just kept staring and he is really quiet and kind of dorky or awkward I don't know how to describe him and when we talk we would mostly joke and stuff and know that the play is over I only see him on the hallways because he is a senior but when we do see each other I look away because I don't like making eye contact in the hallway it makes me feel weird so what is going on help me please
Added (1). Also when we were at this school dance (not together separate) I saw him staring at me a lot and my friends and I are friends with one of his friends so he (the friend) came over and danced with us and he followed and was dancing by me and looking at me!

См. статью: I don't understand him does he like me?