Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to Re-connect with My Religion and Beliefs?

So I am a Catholic, I was baptized as a Catholic and everything. The past 2 years, I've been struggling to keep up with religion, and keeping a connection with "God." I used to pray before bed every night, go to church, the whole 9 yards. The past two years, I tried to hang on to my religion and beliefs, but I eventually gave up. I stopped praying, and going to church. I felt that there was a "higher power," just not whom we call God. I had my own beliefs and explanations to things. The reason why I gave up, is because there were 3 times when I really needed God, and he wasn't there for me. Well at this point in time, I would love to get back into practicing Catholicism again. I want to be religious. But at the same time I don't think I'd be able to hold on to it. I'm stuck. I still have my own beliefs, and I'm not sure if I really want to go back to my Catholic beliefs, I still enjoy having my own take on things and my own point of view, it doesn't seem to cause conflict. .How do I re kindle my religious side? Is it worth it? What can I do to help with my beliefs?

См. статью: How to Re-connect with My Religion and Beliefs?