Monday, April 1, 2013

How to monitor my wireless network without my children knowing?

Okay, I know this may sound horrible coming from a parent. BUT I have 2 daughters both are teenagers and although I trust them, you can never be too sure with children these days. I don't want to scare them and just flat out ask for their passwords to their facebook and gmail accounts, but I do want to be able to know that they aren't doing anythings that they shouldn't be doing.
I have a hard line hooked up to the main computer in our family library and we also have wireless that runs through out the house.So how can my husband and I monitor their computer usage without them actually knowing it? I've heard of key logging software but I would actually have to install it on their computers, ipads, ipods, and kindles… I dont want to do that, they are smart girls they will probably know its on there.
So does anyone have any idea how I can do this discreetly?

См. статью: How to monitor my wireless network without my children knowing?