Friday, March 15, 2013

What websites allow ebooks to be 'sold' for free?

I'm in the process of self-publishing a memoir but I don't want to charge anything for it. Amazon's Kindle store doesn't allow books to be 'sold' for free so what are other ebook stores that allow self-publishing? I'm already registered on Lulu.com but am looking for as many sites as possible that allow ebooks to be listed for free.
Added (1). Despite Amazon having free Kindle books, they require authors to sell their books for a minimum of around 70p. They don't allow self publishers to 'sell' for free.
Added (2). Also, the sites that allow ebooks to be 'sold' for free don't like publicising this fact. They like authors to sell books for a fee so that they get a cut. I've tried Googling, I've spent a long time Googling! I can't find any others outside of Lulu and Smashwords which is why I've asked this question here!

См. статью: What websites allow ebooks to be 'sold' for free?