Saturday, March 16, 2013

What is the low dinging noise in my room?

Every night around 1:30am and morning around 8am there is a low "dinging" noise that sounds in my room. The closest noise I can think of that sounds like it is when you get that pop-up in the bottom right corner when your laptop has "nine minutes of battery left". However, when it goes off, there are no lap tops on… creepy. This has only started in the last week. I have no alarm clocks anywhere or dying devices. I have just given up with about everything and can not pin-point it.
(Have checked the printer, ipods, phones, laptops, kindle, wii, tv) The last thing I can think of is a verizon fios box but the only noise that makes is a loud BEEEEEEEP when it resets itself or the electric has gone out. The only place I hear this noise is in my bedroom and neither I or my fiance can figure it out. If you have any ideas, let me know. THANK YOU :]

См. статью: What is the low dinging noise in my room?