Sunday, March 10, 2013

What happens when I cancel an order on an amazon kindle?

I was looking at a book on my kindle fire but decided not to buy it because I thought it was too expensive. While I was still on the book's description, I wiped my screen, in doing so, I accidentally pressed the 'buy' button.So, I automatically cancelled the order and it told me that the order was cancelled and when I went off the book description and back onto it, it just said 'buy' again, which is fine. But, when I go onto my home screen, the book is the carousel and lets me go onto the book and, if I want to, start reading it.It is also in the 'book' section, along with all the other books that I have bought. What does this mean? What do I do now?

См. статью: What happens when I cancel an order on an amazon kindle?