Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What happened to my Kindle? - 1

Hi,

I used a Kindle (Those old black and white ones), and used it for almost two years from now. One day however, when I turned it on, the cover screen was just STUCK on the screen. And by stuck, I mean LITERALLY STUCK. I flipped through some pages of my e-book, and sure enough the cover screen returned, only in bits and pieces.So remember the cover where it showed all those birds? Imagine that, only parts of that picture were scattered all over the screen (making it look like a picture of road-kill).

So now, I've received a new Kindle, but I wish not to repeat the same stupid mistakes again.So, to do so, what exactly happened to my Kindle?

Thank you.

P.S., I leave the Kindle sometimes under my bed where it could be of near-reach.Is that something I shouldn't have done?

P.S.S., Yes, I've tried restarting it multiple times, only it left that picture of bird-roadkill on my screen.

См. статью: What happened to my Kindle? - 1