Saturday, March 16, 2013

What can I bring on this trip!

Tomorrow, all of the 8th Grade CCD classes are going to Maryland for a Confirmation retreat. I am one of the 8th graders. We have to take a 1 and a half to 2 hour bus ride on a tour bus that should have TVs. Even if we do watch a movie, we will most likely watch a religous one, probably animated. We most likely will not watch a movie. We were originallly allowed to bring iPods and things like that, but they just said no cell phones, and I am pretty sure that they meant no iPods either.In case they did not mean that, I am going to bring my old iPod Nano, which has a camera so we could also make videos on the bus. I am pretty sure that that will be enough. Here is what I am bringing;
A lunch
My kindle touch
My iPod nano
A booklight(We leave at 8 and aren't supposed to get back until like 7:30
A bunch of snacks
A water bottle
Tennis shoes
A T shirt and shorts to change into on the ride home and a hoodie
A rosary

Do you guys think this is too much? it is all day. PLEASE ANSWER

См. статью: What can I bring on this trip!