Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tell me EVERYTHING about Amazon Store Cards!

So I want to buy some things on Amazon, but don't have a card to buy anything (for now, will get a new one … soon I hope)
I was searching the website, and found out about this Amazon Store Card.
Having a estimated English knowledge of a 5 year old, I failed in understanding what in the bloody hell was (6/12/24) - Month Financing Offer.
I don't understand if I put my money ON this "card" or through an already existing card, or what it does. I am so dumb that I put this thread in the "languages" section because I don't know where else to put it … I am Russian/Portuguese BTW
Look, I just want to buy a book… for 15$…
I hope you can help me with this problem

Yours only ~ Jerid :3

PS: I don't have a Kindle. I want a solid, four edged cube of paper to come to my house so I can feel the paper cutting my fingers.
(Pre-Given Thanks to any contributors: D)

См. статью: Tell me EVERYTHING about Amazon Store Cards!