Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Should I keep my Kindle Fire HD?

I won a competition and the prize was a Kindle Fire HD. However, I'm not sure if I want to keep it. Please can you help me decide?

The reasons I don't want to keep it is because a) apparently there aren't many apps b) I don't read books on e-readers etc.as I prefer reading real books and c) I can't put any money on an Amazon account (under 18) without getting my parents to pay for it. Which I hate doing.

However I feel a bit mean winning a competition and then selling the prize because that's not really the point. Also my Kindle has apparently become quite envied within school so they'd all be disappointed to hear that I'd sold it.

At the moment it's sitting unopened on my desk and if I am going to sell it I'd rather not open it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long question!

См. статью: Should I keep my Kindle Fire HD?