Saturday, March 30, 2013

My kindle app seems to be having connectivity problems.?

I just got an upgrade from y service provider. I now have a Galaxy S3. I've been able to connect and reset all of my other apps, but kindle is being especially difficult. Normally, what happens is: I upgrade my phone, the kindle app tells me to register, I do so, but it then redirects me to the login page, and everything goes uphill from there.

Well, what's happening is: the app tells me to register, I do so and press the "Register" button and this note pops up: "No Internet Connection: Please check your Wi-Fi or Mobile Network connection and try again."

Well, I'm connected to my wi-fi. I don't really know what the deal is with the Mobile Network Connection, though. Could you explain that to me and could you explain why my kindle app won't connect???

См. статью: My kindle app seems to be having connectivity problems.?