Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Minecraft Pocket Edition won't install for Kindle Fire?

So a while ago I downloaded the full version of Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Kindle Fire.It installed normally, and I've never had any problems with it at all, but recently my little brother decided to download and app called Skin Stealer (which is apparently supposed to be a mod that lets you steal other people's skins), and it has caused a lot of problems. When you search Skin Stealer on Google, everything that comes up is bad news, and all of the reviews about it say that all it does is crash your Minecraft.It can't have more than a star and a half, plus it has "Stealer" in the name, so I have no idea why he downloaded it, but he did.

Anyways, after he downloaded Skin Stealer, every time he tried to open Minecraft a notice would pop up that said "UNAUTHORIZED REQUEST. Request was unauthorized." The only option you can click is "Okay" and once you do it makes you exit out of the app. He deleted Skin Stealer thinking that that might help, but it still kept doing that. That was when he brought it to me.

Of course the first thing I did was go to Google and try to find a solution, but I couldn't find one other than deleting Skin Stealer, which he had already done. One suggestion said to delete and reels load Minecraft, but I wasn't sure I wanted to risk permanently deleting a seven dollar app, so I wasn't going to try that yet.My little brother came in soon after that and asked if I had found anything yet, and I told him that deleting and redownloading Minecraft might work, but not to try anything yet because I wasn't sure. Not five minutes later, while I was still trying to find out whether or not reinstalling Minecraft would work, he ran back into my room screaming about how he deleted it and it wouldn't redownload. Of course he would do the one thing I told him not to do.

He deleted the app and then went to the app cloud and downloaded it again. The problem was that every time he tried to download it, it would load completely, and then a red exclamation point would appear in the bottom right corner and it wouldn't be installed.It just keeps doing that every single time. I also tried downloading it directly from the App Store instead of the cloud and that didn't work either. I even tried shutting it down for ten seconds and turning it back on to see if it would load then.It didn't.

I don't know what to do and the internet isn't being much help. Does anyone know how to fix this?

См. статью: Minecraft Pocket Edition won't install for Kindle Fire?