Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kindle fire + imac wont work?

I have a kindle fire 1 generation.(not the fire hd). I want to connect it to my imac to transfer pictures and videos. I plug it in to the computer via usb. The kindle automatically turns on to the lock screen. Everyone says i have to unlock the kindle for the computer to notice it. But it doesnt. Ive tried it on my mac book pro aswell and it does the same thing. Amazon says when i unlock my kindle a bubble on it is supposed to come up and say its ok to transfer files. Amazon also says it should pop up on the imac desktop as a usb drive… FALSE and FALSE.is it my cords problem or my kindles? The cord is the one that came with my phone. I know its not my computers problem cus it notices my ipod when i plug it in.

См. статью: Kindle fire + imac wont work?