Monday, March 25, 2013

In Search of A Missing Book About Talking Space Dogs?

Hey guys, I was on vacation last week and I was thumbing through the Kindle store trying to find a book to read. Along by search I found a book I can't remember the name of that I downloaded as a sample and removed from my device.

Basically, from what I can remember the cover is the back of a starship similar to the one picture, the title I'm pretty sure was a synonym to "Overshot" and begin with the letter "E." Basically, a guy is in a cryogenic chamber on a ship, doesn't wake up in time but insteads wakes up to talking dog aliens speaking broken english and then meets a blue-haired lady with a blue eyepatch and then a chimpanzee comes out.

I know it sounds ridiculous, and that's why I'm looking for it. Now that I'm back I wanted to show my roommates and friends but unfortunately I can't remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

См. статью: In Search of A Missing Book About Talking Space Dogs?