Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Im still in love with my ex after 3 years?

My ex and I broke up almost three years ago.At the time, it was more of a mutual decision, because we were in a bad place, even though it was more her pushing for the break up.
Since I haven't been able to move on. She has been in two different relationships since, and most recently when her and second guy broke up, we came into contact again for the first time in almost two years.It didn't last too long, before she had re-kindled things with him, got back together and "forgot" about me, I haven't heard from her since they have been back together.
Her and I were never fully Intimate with one another after 17 months, so Im not sure if that bothers me, knowing she is now with him. Ive tried everything to let go, move on and accept the obvious but nothing works, theirs not a day that goes by where I don't think of her??? I don't want to love her anymore, please help?

См. статью: Im still in love with my ex after 3 years?